Spend less time at the auto garage and more time where you need to be. Book a LubeVan today! Then we can bring the best mobile auto services to you!
Want to Join the LubeVan Family?
Do you love the sound of your engine when you mash the gas pedal? Does a perfect day include some wrench-time on your favourite car?
If you love cars, trucks, Jeeps, or motorcycles, then LubeVan is the place for you.
We’re always looking for great people to join our tight-knit, fun-loving team. If you want to work with LubeVan apply today and tell us a bit about yourself!
Job Title: Field Service Auto Technician
Responsibilities: As a technician, you will be responsible for operating an independent mobile service unit and visiting customers in one of our geographies to provide service. Once your training is complete, you’ll be working independently, nobody micro-managing or monitoring your every move. Your role is to provide basic automotive service to our customers in a friendly, professional way.
This position requires professional, automotive experience or training, and someone who is detail-oriented, friendly, punctual, professional, responsible (takes ownership of their outcomes), and has the desire to excel in their field.
Hours: We are looking to fill both part-time or full-time positions. Most technicians earn salaries between $40,000 and $60,000 plus multiple potential annual bonuses of up to $3,000 at the end of each busy season if you perform your work without errors. The opportunity exists to earn over $70,000 if you reach our top tier of salary while achieving all bonus targets.
Pay Rate: Dependent on experience as well as the number of hours you are looking to work.
Commission: Available for technicians who bring new paying fleet customers to LubeVan.
Qualifications & Skills:
- G or higher license
- Clean Driving Record * WE CANNOT HIRE APPLICANTS WITH ACCIDENTS, SUSPENSIONS, OR MULTIPLE DRIVING INFRACTIONS.
- Automotive Service Technician (Certificate), or equivalent professional experience
- 310S license an asset – Apprenticeship opportunities may be available for the right techs.
- Positive attitude with a willingness to go above and beyond for clients.
- Excellent Communication Skills, both verbal and written
- A safety-first mindset and concern for the safety of yourself, co-workers, and the public.
- Efficiency oriented, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Work boots and PPE (Hearing and Eye Protection). We provide all PPE, excluding work boots after 90 days.
To apply: Please submit a resume below! For special consideration, include a cover letter detailing why you're a great fit.
Successful candidates will be contacted to participate in a paid working interview.